- REDZONE - Patented 3 Spine arrow shaft with less than 1/3 the oscillation vs single spine and FOUR TIMES THE ACCURACY.
- XSD - Extra Small Diameter .166” ID, ultimate penetration and knockdown power with significant reduction in crosswind drift.
- 30-Ton Carbon - Unlike 24 ton carbon that’s used on nearly all hunting arrows, 30-ton carbon ensures faster recovery out of the bow & superior down range performance shot after shot.
- BullDog Nock Collar - Exclusive Feature made of aircraft grade aluminum that prevents impact damage.
- Laser Match Set - Pack sets are sorted & matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency. Spine sorting tolerance +/- .0025 & Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .002" Real Straightness - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch.
- Launchpad Precision Nocks - Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy.
- 2" Quadel Raptor Vanes
Ultimate Hunting Performance - Redefining Accuracy & Penetration
The Carbon Express® Maxima™ Triad™ is a Tri-Spine XSD (Extra Small Diameter) .166 hunting arrow with performance at its core. Featuring Carbon Expresses exclusive REDZONE™ Technology, the Patented three spine arrow shaft creates less than 1/3 the oscillation of single spine arrows and FOUR TIMES THE ACCURACY for easier tuning and unprecedented accuracy. Constructed of ultra-stiff and strong 30-ton carbon, the Triad recovers faster from the bow to reduce oscillation and increase accuracy with shot-after-shot repeatability. Smaller diameter construction means thicker walls, more durability, decreased wind resistance/crosswind impact and exceptional penetration with +/-.002” Real Straightness. Each package of shafts is a Laser Match Set that are sorted and matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency with a spine sorting tolerance +/-.0025 & weight sorting tolerance +/-1.0 grains.